I expose myself to all sorts of web development to keep the rust off of languages I don’t use 8-5. Here’s a few selections I’ve had a hand in creating. I’m typically involved in backend programming, but I occasionally flex my under-utilized graphical muscle.
In no particular order…
- Vermont Information Processing My employer
- Salon Reaction (WordPress; programming)
- Livengrin (programming)
- Giovanna’s Gems (WordPress) My wife’s old side business
- Famiglia Di Spano (implementation)
- abc designs (implementation) My sister’s side business
- Labrador Run (implementation)
- The Kretzers For my grandpa
- Fly Away Studio (eCommerce implementation)
- My Lego Dacta Team My FIRST website ever – it’s when I got hooked! (1998)
For sites that I admin Dreamhost is the only way I roll. They’re fantastic; have been since 2006 when I began using them. GoDaddy is nice in a pinch (or if you just need a domain). Dotster… eh, try to stay away.